Requirements for the planning and construction in the public space of streets, roads, squares and facilities
This document contains the general stages of planning and construction in a public space: from the stages of development, the procedure for approval of the project documentation to the commissioning of construction objects and contains the following sections:
- general guidelines for planning and construction in public spaces;
- planning and development of working documentation for the construction within the limits of the travel section: requirements and standards for the construction of road construction plans;
- technical drawings of sewage and infiltration systems;
- planning and working documentation for road signs and transport facilities;
- planning and working documentation for green areas.
A guide to the general requirements for planning and building in a public space. Designed by the Underground Construction Department of Mannheim City Administration. January 2016, 108 pages
The guide is designed to standardize urban building services, which sets standards to be respected by investors and third parties during construction in the city.
Mannheim City Administration, Department of Underground Construction
Mannheim City Administration, Department of Underground Construction Collinsstraße 1
0621 / 293-7333
0621 / 293-7356